10:00 - 19:00

Our Opening Hours Mon. - Fri.

9069.666.999

Call Us For Free Consultation

Facebook

Twitter

Linkedin

GPlus

top corporate debt recovery law firm in Gurugram Tag

 > Posts tagged "top corporate debt recovery law firm in Gurugram"

Basic Rights of Borrowers: SARFAESI Act of 2002

The Securitisation and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Securities Interest (SARFAESI) Act of 2002 was enacted to fight the menace of Non-Performing Assets (NPA), on the basis of the recommendations made by the Andhyarujina Committee. But many experts were of the belief that the act is draconian and completely favours the Banks, Financial Institution and other Non-Banking Financial Institutions (NBFCs) and hence, it is against the principle of equity and natural justice. The constitutionality of the SARFAESI Act of 2002 had been put to question in the landmark case of Mardia Chemicals v Union of India AIR 2004...

Continue reading

Corporate Debt Restructuring (CDR) Mechanism in India

The idea of Corporate Debt Restructuring (CDR) was acquainted with the India when in the year 2001, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) thought of specific rules to be trailed by banks and other money related organizations. The RBI expressed that the idea of CDR is a non-statutory and intentional procedure where if 75% of the lenders (by esteem) choose to help the organization, the other 25% of the lenders will likewise have the consent to help the organization through the procedure of CDR. The CDR is accessible just to those organizations which have numerous financial balances and has assumed...

Continue reading

Basics of Corporate Debt Restructuring (CDR) Mechanism in India

The Corporate Debt Restructuring or CDR is a willful procedure under which banks and money related organizations help those organizations, who are confronting budgetary challenges because of inner or outside variables, to rebuild their obligations. It is noteworthy to mention that, Corporate Debt Restructuring or CDR is a non-statutory procedure. The rationale behind this system is to give opportune help to the organizations and restore them. Another thought process is to secure the enthusiasm of the partner, speculators, and different gatherings who are going about as moneylenders to such undertakings. CDR is accessible to those organizations which have profited credit...

Continue reading