10:00 - 19:00

Our Opening Hours Mon. - Fri.


Call Us For Free Consultation





property lawyers for Non-Resident Indians NRI in gurugram Tag

 > Posts tagged "property lawyers for Non-Resident Indians NRI in gurugram"

Non Resident Indians (NRI) & Partition of their Ancestral Property in India

A Non Resident Indians (NRI) who have left India and/or are either staying abroad or have obtained the citizenship of a foreign country have their immovable properties and/or real estate in India and the same can be in the form of ancestral property which a person inherits. “Partition” is a process by which ownership of property among the family members is managed. When there is/are more than one owner of a property, it is known as “joint property”. Joint ownership in the property creates many problems to the owners of the property and for the Non Resident Indians (NRI) it...

Continue reading

Easiest Way to Transfer a Property in India by a Non-Resident Indian (NRI) without coming to India

A Non-Resident Indian (NRI) can easily transfer his/her share of property i.e. both movable and immovable property without visiting India. The same can be easily done by way of executing a “Special Power of Attorney (SPA)” in favour of a third person to whom the Non-Resident Indian (NRI) can entrust the job and responsibility to act as the authorised Agent and/or the Attorney holder and enable the transfer of the property in India. The Special Power of Attorney should essentially carry the following clauses which the Non-Resident Indian (NRI) should enumerate in favour of the Attorney holder i.e. To sign and execute...

Continue reading

Relinquishment Deed & Transfer of Property by Non-Resident Indians (NRI)

A “Relinquishment Deed” is a legally valid and legally enforceable document whereby one person can relinquish and/or surrender his/her claims and rights over an movable or the immovable property, in favour of another person. The “Relinquishment Deed” can only be executed by the person who is the lawful owner of the movable or the immovable property. The person who executes the Relinquishment Deed is known as the “Executant” and/or the “Releasor” and the person to whom the ownership rights are surrendered and/or transferred is known as the “Releasee” respectively. A Non-Resident Indian (NRI) can transfer his/her share in his property i.e....

Continue reading